1. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
2. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
(a.) We may share necessary data with other mosque and organisations affiliated to the mosque sector, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way
(b.) We will not share your personal data with organisations not affiliated to the mosque and the mosque sector, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This site may contain links to organisations not affiliated to the mosque and the mosque sector whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
6. Please contact [email protected] if you :
(a.) have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b.) need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.